Your privacy and how we handle your data are important to us.
Whatton House complies fully with the Data Protection Act,1998, giving you the confidence that any information you share with us will be used in the correct manner.
Information we collect
- If you enter your personal details on our website, we will ask for your name, contact telephone numbers and email address.
How we use this information
- It allows are staff to respond to your enquiries.
- It helps us understand your needs and provide the best possible service.
- It can help improve our services.
- It facilitates our internal record keeping.
- It enables us to send you information about special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. If you would prefer us not to do this, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use this site, and have not advised us otherwise, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purpose of this policy.
Third party companies
We do not sell your enquiry information to third party companies. In the course of processing your enquiry this may require us to give information to third party companies we deal with. We have taken steps to ensure that all these companies have the same level of data protection as Butterley Heyes Farm.
The personal details you give us may also need to be used as part of a third party data processor’s assessment to provide Butterley Heyes Farm with data accuracy, integrity and validity services.
Our website contains links to enable you to easily visit websites of approved and recommend suppliers. Once you leave our site, remember that we cannot control the protection and privacy of any information you provide to another site.