In the heart of Leicestershire, Whatton House & Gardens is the most romantic location for your wedding day. Used as a hospital during the war, caring for wartime mothers and their babies, Whatton House is now a cherished family home.
This historic home is enveloped by beautiful rolling parkland and its exquisite 15 acres of mixed woodland and garden areas has trails leading through shaded trees and little dells. The gardens are guaranteed to provide a magical setting for your wedding day.
Our stunning tipis are located in the depths of our incredible English garden, within the arboretum, which is a beautiful setting for a wedding breakfast and evening party.
The seclusion of the garden makes this a venue that delights all who visit and leaves a lasting impression in the hearts of all who marry there.
We will be there to help create your own memories to share with your family and friends.
At Whatton House we take away every concern, giving you total peace of mind that we have all the bases covered, to enable you to enjoy every moment of your amazing event.
• Three giant tipis and a chill out tipi, all linked together, providing a romantic, warm and comfortable space
• Tables and benches to seat up to 150 people
• Seating and table plan options, giving you inspiration and ideas for your big day
• Access to the venue the day before, to decorate and personalise with no stress or pressure
• Solid wooden flooring throughout the tipi, perfect for those with heels
• Fire-pits inside, creating ambience in the evenings
• Fairy lighting throughout the inside of the tipi and festoon listing outside gives more than a touch of magic
• Luxury on-site loos
• Car Parking on site
|Day Before||From 1.30pm until 6pm||From 1.30pm until 6pm|
|Event Day||Until 12:30am||Until 12:30am|
|Day After||From 9am to 11.30am||From 9am to 11.30am|
Take a peek at our photo gallery below for the perfect way to get a good idea of what we can provide for your big day and gain some inspiration and ideas ahead of your wedding at Whatton House.